The Treasure Coast Chapter offers members a variety of programs throughout the year.
- Monthly meetings feature networking opportunities as well as presentations by PR professionals on topics of current interest.
- The Chapter’s Annual Image Awards and Communicator of the Year Ceremony recognize the talent and accomplishments of our chapter members and local public relations and media professionals. The event is a highlight of the year for many businesses and organizations that compete for the top honor of the Grand-All Image Award.
- For more than 11 years, the Treasure Coast Chapter has hosted a Media Conference to provide PR professionals, area non-profits and local media the opportunity to interact and learn the latest tips and techniques for being effective communicators. Held annually in June, this is the premier event of the year for the Chapter and has been highly attended since its inception.
- The designation APR, or Accredited in Public Relations, signifies a high professional level of experience and competence. Universal Accreditation is a voluntary program that allows you to demonstrate your proficiency in public relations. The purpose of accreditation is to unify and advance the profession by identifying those who have demonstrated broad knowledge, experience and professional judgment in the field.
- Annually, the Treasure Coast Chapter conducts community service activities throughout Indian River, St. Lucie, and Martin County. These activities stem from needs within these communities and have included volunteered public relations services, food drives, contributions to Christmas gift collections, industry training for novice PR practitioners and volunteers, and educational programs for high school students interested in the field of communications.