The Florida Public Relations Association (FPRA) is a statewide organization of nearly 1,500 public relations professionals dedicated to:
- Enhancing the professional development of its members,
- Providing a forum for personal growth through interaction and resource exchange,
- Serving as the “united voice” of the public relations profession in Florida,
- Fostering the highest professional standards and ethics of its members, and
- Gaining understanding and support for the performance of its members and the profession as a whole on behalf of all practitioners within the state of Florida.