The Florida Public Relations Association (FPRA) is the largest association for public relations professionals in the state of Florida. Over 1,200 people belong to FPRA, working together to enhance and promote the public relations profession throughout Florida and the nation. Membership in FPRA is a sound professional investment providing a variety of services, benefits and professional opportunities for its members.
The Florida Public Relations Association (FPRA) is a statewide organization dedicated to:
- Enhancing the professional development of its members,
- Providing a forum for personal growth through interaction and resource exchange,
- Serving as the “united voice” of the public relations profession in Florida,
- Fostering the highest professional standards and ethics of its members, and
- Gaining understanding and support for the performance of its members and the profession as a whole on behalf of all practitioners within the state of Florida.