Annual Communications Conference Image Awards, Communicator of the Year Ceremony!!
Level Up Your PR Game as the best professional development experience of the year. Three great PR events in one day! FPRA Image Awards Presentation, Communicator of the Year Ceremony, and Communications Conference.
- Alyson Lundell, APR, CPRC, Senior Director, Public Relations Universal Orlando Resort
- Josh Hirsch, Director of Mission and Communication Susan G. Komen South Florida, Good Samaritan Medical Center Social Media for Fundraising
- Scott Samples, Director of Corporate Communications, Marketing and Business Development Cleveland Clinic Martin Health
- Maria Mora, Content Director at Big Sea Digital Marketing
- Roger Pynn, APR, CPRC, Founder and Senior Counsel of Curley & Pynn
- Ali Soule, Chief of Staff at Brightline Trains
MESSAGE FROM THE PRESIDENT
Welcome to the FPRA Treasure Coast Chapter!
FPRA is comprised of #SMART communication professionals like yourself, representing a wealth of industries and professions. It’s our goal to help you #ENGAGE with like-minded communicators who understand your challenges and celebrate your achievements.
All while having #FUN along the way!
No matter where you are in your professional journey, you will find the resources, recognition, and reassurance you need to do your job better. You can be proud that our membership adheres to a strong code of ethics and a communications process that promotes Research, Planning, Implementation, and Evaluation.
Founded in 1984, the Treasure Coast Chapter is part of a dynamic network of over 1,200 members in 15 chapters across the state. FPRA Treasure Coast serves the needs of communications professionals in Martin, St. Lucie, Okeechobee, and Indian River counties and includes an array of public relations disciplines, including non-profit, agency and corporate entities.
Please join us for an upcoming meeting. We meet regularly on the third Tuesday at 8:30 AM. You can check out upcoming meetings on our EVENTS page. I look forward to welcoming you to our Chapter.
See you soon!
Thank you to our sponsors!