Treasure Coast Chapter is proud to present our Annual Communication Conference and Image Award Ceremony. #COMMSCON is a full day professional development event designed to help you LEVEL UP YOUR PR GAME!
The day begins with our Image Awards and Communicator of the Year Breakfast Ceremony:
Don’t miss the celebration as we honor the talent and accomplishments of our chapter members and local public relations professionals. Our Chapter had 26 Image entries this year. A new record!
The awards ceremony also includes recognition for Communicator of the Year in the following categories: Crisis Communicator, Communicator for a Corporation, Communicator for a Government Organization, Communicator for a Nonprofit, Communicator for a Special Event. Nominations are received from throughout the Treasure Coast and reviewed by a panel of local judges in addition to representatives from the State Association. The Treasure Coast Chapter is happy to announce the 2019 Communicator of the Year Nominees:
- Amy Brunjes, Florida Power & Light
- Tammy Bursick, City of Vero Beach
- Lindsay Concannon, Lucie Battery and Tire
- Jessica Krueger, Indian River Charter High School
- Kerry Padrick, Lucie Schools
- Jayne Platts, John Carroll High School
- Jill Roberts, WQCS 88.9 FM/NPR of Treasure Coast
- Jenny Tomes, Port St. Lucie Utilities
- Jennifer Trefelner, APR, CPRC, Diocese of Palm Beach
Following the awards and a full buffet breakfast, is an impressive roster of conference speakers who will LEVEL UP YOUR PR GAME. The Conference includes two General Sessions and choice of four Break-out Speakers. Learn More HERE
- Alyson Lundell, APR, CPRC, Senior Director, Public Relations Universal Orlando Resort
- Josh Hirsch, Director of Mission and Communication Susan G. Komen South Florida, Good Samaritan Medical Center Social Media for Fundraising
- Scott Samples, Director of Corporate Communications, Marketing and Business Development at Cleveland Clinic Martin Health
- Maria Mora, Content Director at Big Sea Digital Marketing
- Roger Pynn, APR, CPRC, Founder and Senior Counsel of Curley & Pynn
- Ali Soule, Chief of Staff at Brightline Trains
April is a great month to consider Membership in FPRA! You’ll receive all the benefits of membership including discounted rates to attend the annual state conference August 4-7th at the Tampa Marriott Waterside. Learn more HERE about FPRA Membership and Annual Conference.
See you Soon –