- Media Conference, Image Awards and Communicator of the Year Ceremony
April 20, 2018
8:30 am - 1:30 pm
Get engaged for a day of professional development and recognition at the 2018 FPRA Media Conference! We are combining our popular media conference with the Image Awards and Communicator of the Year Ceremony to make it the biggest public relations experience of the year! The cost to attend the media conference is only $75 for members, $85 for nonmembers and it includes admission to the Image Awards and Communicator of the Year Awards luncheon!
Media Conference lineup:
- Adam Neal, Editor and News Director of TCPalm and Treasure Coast Newspapers – topic “Fake News”
- Liz Anderson, Firehouse Subs – topic “Get a Peek Behind the Curtain of the Firehouse Subs Private, National VIP Media Experience”
- Bryan Smith, Director of Content Production and Managing Partner of 8th Avenue Studios – topic “Finding Balance in your Content: The Fusion of In-House and Professional Video Production”
- Lisa Malone, NASA Public Affairs – topic “Engaging and Informing the Public”
- Dr. Wes Jamison, Palm Beach Atlantic University – topic “The Art of Persuasion”
Image Awards and Communicator of the Year Ceremony:
The Chapter’s Annual Image Awards and Communicator of the Year Ceremony recognize the talent and accomplishments of our chapter members and local public relations and media professionals. The event is a highlight of the year for many businesses and organizations that compete for the top honor of the Grand-All Image Award. This year’s emcee, WPTV anchor Michael Williams, will help us honor the award winners and FPRA State Association President, Ryan Gerds, APR, CPRC, will deliver the keynote address. Lunch will be provided.
Venue: Keiser University