Level Up Your PR Game with a Full Day of Professional Development Tuesday, April 16, 2019
Three great PR events in one day! FPRA Image Awards Presentation, Communicator of the Year Ceremony, and Communications Conference will Level Up Your PR Game as the best experience of the year.
Take advantage of Early Bird pricing for the best value. ALL EVENT ACCESS for Members and Non-Members for $65. Price includes Image Awards, Plated Breakfast, Communications Conference and Boxed Lunch. But hurry, Early Bird expires Friday, March 15th!
Communications Conference Confirmed Speakers – More to come!
- Alyson Lundell, APR, CPRC, Senior Director, Public Relations Universal Orlando Resort
- Josh Hirsch, Director of Mission and Communication Susan G. Komen South Florida, Good Samaritan Medical Center
Social Media for Fundraising
- Roger Pynn, APR, CPRC, Founder and Senior Counsel of Curley & Pynn
*Box Lunch Included with Communications Conference
- Early Bird All Access Pass Deadline Friday, March 15th: $65 members/non-members
- All Access Pass after March 15th: $75 for members/$85 non-members
- Image Awards Breakfast and Communicator of the Year Ceremony: $25 members/non-members